Maximatic The Rimuru Tempest I - Tensura : That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Bandai

 The main character "Rimuru Tempest" from the TV anime "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" makes their first appearance in the "MAXIMATIC" series, which is known for its large size among the prize figure releases by the BANDAI SPIRITS Banpresto brand! Experience the impressive volume that sets "MAXIMATIC" apart!


That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime MAXIMATIC THE RIMURU TEMPEST I Complete Figure

Take note of the dynamic action pose capturing the moment when Rimuru unsheathes their sword and unleashes a powerful slash, as well as the finely sculpted fearless smile!

Maximatic The Rimuru Tempest I - Tensura : That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Bandai


Details

  • Prize figure
  • 1 variant available
  • Size: approximately 21 cm
  • Publisher: BANDAI SPIRITS Banpresto brand
  • Scheduled to be available at amusement facilities nationwide from Thursday, July 6, 2023

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url