Figure Bust 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

 From "My Hero Academia" comes a 1/1 scale bust figure of All Might! From October 20, 2021, reservations will be accepted on the hobby EC site "F:NEX" operated by FuRyu.


Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia has release for sale

"No.1 hero" All Might is made into a figure in the "F:NEX" original series "bust". The biggest feature is the overwhelming size feeling of a solid physique with a total height of about 150 cm and a total width of about 130 cm. 

The voluminous muscles and powerful fists pursue realism with shades of color and modeling for a powerful finish! The pedestal is engraved with an American comic-style design inspired by All Might.

An item that you can't miss even a powerful smile! We are also particular about the mesh texture of the costumes we wear. A must-see item for fans, full of hero-like strength!

Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyuBust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyuBust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

Bust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyuBust Figure 1/1 All Might Toshinori Yagi from My Hero Academia, FuRyu

Details

  • Painted finished product made of polyresin & PVC
  • 1/1 scale
  • Overall height: Approximately 150 cm
  • Prototype: Royce Entertainment
  • Coloring: Royce Entertainment
  • Publisher: TAKARATOMY
  • Distributor: FuRyu
  • Price: 1,100,000 yen (tax included)
  • Scheduled to be released in June 2022
  • Reservation period: October 20th (Wednesday) -December 23rd (Thursday), 2021

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url