ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy

 From the TV anime "My Hero Academia", Shoto Todoroki is a new figure from the ARTFX J series! Scheduled to be released in June 2022.


ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver.2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy has release for sale

Shoto Todoroki who wore the latest hero costume and achieved three-dimensional again. "Individuality" It is a dynamic figure that captures the moment of fighting by freely manipulating semi-cold and semi-burning, and it is reproduced with realistic modeling of powerfully protruding ice and vigorous burning flames.

Not only the sharp and sharp look, but also the detailed design of the hero suit is carefully crafted.

In addition, if you reserve and purchase this item at the Kotobukiya shop, you will receive "expression change parts" as a bonus, so don't miss this too!

ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy

ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy

ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, TakaratomyARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy

ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, TakaratomyARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy

ARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, TakaratomyARTFX J Figure 1/8 Shoto Todoroki Ver. 2 from My Hero Academia, Takaratomy

Details

  • PVC painted finished product
  • 1/8 scale
  • Overall height: Approximately 262 mm
  • Prototype: Enaga Matsumoto
  • Publisher: TAKARATOMY
  • Distributor: Kotobukiya
  • Price: 16,500 yen (tax included)
  • Scheduled to be released in June 2022

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url