Noodle Stopper Figure Roxy from Jobless Reincarnation: I Will Seriously Try If I Go to Another World, FuRyu

 A prize figure of the different world reincarnation fantasy "Jobless Reincarnation: I Will Seriously Try If I Go to Another World" (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu), which is scheduled to be broadcast in the second cool of the TV anime from October 2021, is now available from FuRyu!


Noodle Stopper Figure Roxy from Jobless Reincarnation: I Will Seriously Try If I Go to Another World has release for sale

Roxy, a water sacred magician who is the master of magic of the main character, Rudeus, appears in the prize figure "Noodle Stopper Figure" series that can hold the lid of cup noodles. Roxy's features such as a baby-faced expression that makes you feel mature, jito eyes, and blue braid hair are reproduced with careful modeling and coloring.

Noodle Stopper Figure Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen, FuRyu

Noodle Stopper Figure Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen, FuRyu


Noodle Stopper Figure Roxy 

  • All 1 type
  • Size: about 15 cm
  • Manufacturer: FuRyu
  • Scheduled to appear in late July 2021

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url