Konekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia, TAKARATOMY

 "My Hero Academia" Tsuyu Asui is now available in uniform in Belfine's "Konekore" series, where you can connect the pedestals to further enhance the world view of your work.


Konekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia has release for sale

Following Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Reihi, the "Konekore" series includes the Tsuyu Asui. The scene of rushing to school is reproduced. Attention is paid to the dynamic appearance of the Tsuyu Asui, who raises his left leg and flutters his hair to run through! Please connect the pedestals and create a school attendance scene with various characters.

Konekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia, TAKARATOMYKonekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia, TAKARATOMY

Konekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia, TAKARATOMYKonekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia, TAKARATOMY

Konekore 1/8 Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver. from My Hero Academia, TAKARATOMY

Konekore Tsuyu Asui Uniform Ver.

  • PVC painted finished product
  • 1/8 scale
  • Overall height: Approximately 180mm
  • Prototype: Out
  • Coloring: Hima-san
  • Publisher: TAKARATOMY
  • Distributor: Belfine
  • Price: 10,780 yen (tax included)
  • Scheduled to be released in December 2021

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url