Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa

From the popular light novel series turned anime series "BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense." (Itai no wa Iya nano de Bōgyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu) comes a Nendoroid of Sally! She comes with three face plates including a standard face plate, a smiling face plate and a frightened face plate. 

Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally

"Swashbuckler's the hardest class to play! But that's exactly why it fires me up!"

Optional parts include her Dagger of the Deep Sea, Dagger of the Ocean Floor and Muffler of the Water's Surface. A miniature figure of Sally's monster companion Oboro is included too! She also comes with an effect sheet to display her using her Super Acceleration ability. Be sure to add her to your collection along with Maple (sold separately)!

 Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa

 Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa

 Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa

 Nendoroid Bofuri : I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Sally, Kadokawa

Nendoroid Sally

  • ABS & PVC painted movable figure
  • Non-scale
  • Overall height: Approximately 100 mm
  • Prototype: Shichibei
  • Production cooperation: Nendoron
  • Planning: Kadokawa BOOKS
  • Produced by: KDcolle (KADOKAWA collection)
  • Publisher: KADOKAWA
  • Distributor: Good Smile Company
  • Price: 6,600 yen each (tax included)
  • Scheduled to be released in December 2021

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url